So I finally got around to making a new chemise! I wanted to do this well before Dickens last year but ran out of time.
The old one is still okay but starting to look dingy from so much wash and wear and it would be nice to have a spare to change into when we do multi day camp outs/ reenactments.
The pattern is coming from this simplicity pattern but I decided to nix the sleeves as it would be helpful to have one with out for ball gowns.
I have left the yoke unfinished so I can add embellishment, I'm embroidering the top edge and will set a crocheted trim just under the embroidery on the seam line.
Post a Comment