Monday, February 20, 2012

The beginning - Good morning

So this is the beginning. Of what you say? Of me being a blogger. I am going to try it, not for myself but for my friends who constantly complain because I am not online anywhere and they want to know what I am up to.

So for those of you that know me you know i commute a lot from San Diego to LA on the train and today is one of those days of me headed south at dawn. I like to ride the train it allows me the perfect opportunity for contemplation, research, and some hasty last minute sewing :) this morning i had every intention of catching up on a little extra sleep but instead i found myself working on this project or making notes on that little idea I got so caught up in it all that the time just few by.

Regardless of what I am doing I can always count on the train to just keep chugging away and get me to where I need to be. And because of the wonderful location the view is always great along the coast, it's actually an incredibly pleasant way to start the week, with a little inner thinking, a few deep breaths and this view.


No comments:

Post a Comment