. . . its time, the last big project is all cleaned up and packed away. This next one is gonna be for an upcoming costume college group - 18th-century Disney princesses, as well as meeting the last HSF challenge pretty pretty princess.
I'm going to make an 18th century robe a l'anglaise but I'm going to make it with a few simple modifications so it looks kinda like the dress Rapunzel wears from the new Disney movie.
I have a light lavender, nearly lilac colored, raw silk taffeta for the main body of the dress and the petticoat.
And the pattern is the JP Ryan's robe a l'anglaise that I used for my first 18th century dress.
OK I've got 4 granddaughters who consider themselves princess' So we'll be watching how your Rappy comes out. Right now I'm trying to make sun dress' for them. Uncle GeorgeReplyDelete