Friday, August 24, 2012

A wonderful surprise

A friend of my mothers from work gave her a modest collection of items previous belonging to an old friend who had recently passed away. She gave the items to my mother because she knows I sew and am into vintage.

I received a huge collection of late 40s and 50s sewing supplies, two jewelry boxes full of vintage, a couple of lovely crocheted shawls and a very sturdy old hay box. Check it out! I am in little pig heaven and so grateful that she thought of me!!! :)













2 comments:

  1. I love all those old sewing notions. They are so unusual and sometimes mysterious. I got my aunt's sewing box when she passed away, and she had some neat stuff. I love the little pink pig tape measure. So classy!
    Nice haul in the jewelry box!
    Val

    ReplyDelete