Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tent practice

On Saturday we took a break from the frantic sewing to practice setting up our tent for next weekend. The tent is on loan to us from a very good friend up in SF and it is HUGE!! It's a 16 x 16 foot square. We only set up the top for practice but it has full exterior walls and even an inner wall.

The tent was actually very easy to set up! I was worried about this as I have never set up a tent like this before. But it wasn't bad at all, very simple and straight forward, just going to have to wrangle a little extra muscle to help with the big center pole. My sister helped us practice the set up and she took all the pictures :)

Now that I have seen it set up I am extra excited for this event, it's starting to feel very real :) 


Stay tuned for pics next week of the full set up complete with furnishing and decorations ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment