Some of my friends and fellow costumers have been cleaning out their sewing rooms and posting about it on their blogs. And while I really had no intention too, reading about them put a bug in my brain and so I ended up cleaning instead of sewing on the next HSF challenge last night.
I had a lot of stuff out from Dickens and other projects. So things got stored away again (ie hats in hat boxes, patterns back in their bags and costumes back in their right tubs).
And there's Dolores my dress form with the beginning of that HSF challenge dress on it.
I added enough stuff to my collection this year that I need a tub or two more to get the last of it stored away.
Those three white trash bags there in the bottom corner are all filled with some of my earliest costume attempts for myself and my sister that I am finally getting rid of, they are all headed of to other homes to be further enjoyed :)
I am lucky enough to have three machines: my moms 90s White, my grandmothers 1930s Pfaff, and a mid 90s Singer overlock (in its case under the table as its new to me and I haven't had the chance to use it yet!!)
I store my fabric in these wire cubes from Target in the closet and I also use the cubes like shelves for all my patterns, books and boxes of notions.